GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overall Trading Post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Overall Trading Post Empty
PostSubject: Overall Trading Post   Overall Trading Post EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Why are some people not willing to offer and or accept trades? Are they just too blindly loyal to their team, and not willing to take chances? Do they think that their debate/persuasion skills are enough?

I have made more trades this year than I have ever made, and that even includes a year that I got stuck with Tom Brady and was scrambling for most of the year.

I have traded or offered players that I drafted, players that I picked up on waivers or free agents, and even players that I recieved via trade.

The TO thing for me didn't work out. I was still high on him and tried to "buy low" on him, and it turns out that I got what I paid for. Thus him being traded weeks later.

I hated to get rid of Austin Collie, but LOVE having Percy Harvin. I think Forte will pick things up, and end with about the same points as Ryan Grant, so I think that is a trade with Sage that will work out for both teams involved.

I am surprised that Todd hasn't been making some moves. I am not saying that he needs to scramble, but he needs to start doing something. I know that he has said that LT and Sproles are available, but when people say that they need to actually offer things to peopple. I remember at times where I litterally have 5 offers or so spread out between 5 or so managers, and the first one that responds gets the deal.

I lvoe trading, and think that it adds a whole nother dimension to the league.

THoughts and or 2 cents?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Overall Trading Post   Overall Trading Post EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:43 am

I try to trade but nobody will accept my trade. I could offer Todd Randy Moss for Jerome Harrison and he'd decline it. That's not even a joke. The trade I gave to Ryan was stupid on my part and I can't believe he rejected it. I also had a trade Santana Moss and Justin Gage for Dwayne Bowe and he accepts a backup TE who hasn't started a game yet for Bowe instead. I can't buy a trade, so I'm just giving up on trying to offer any trades to anybody.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overall Trading Post   Overall Trading Post EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 am

I MADE A TRADE!
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overall Trading Post   Overall Trading Post EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:57 am

as of yesterday, i made a trade too! Very Happy

i gave up Loser Tomlinson and Ryan Moats for Mario "throw me the fuckin ball more dumbass, dont u know what i can do with it?" Manningham and Knowshaw.........Knowsho............Knowsea..........fuck it, no-shon Moreno.

good trade i feel

anyways, on the subject of why people dont want to accept trades, people want to make sure they get more than what they give and thats wrong. unless someone offers u a wacked out trade, like dallas clark for maclin and bradshaw.......just kidding dan. but anyways, to finish that thought, unless someone offers u a really wacked out trade, like, AP for LT, obviously u take it but it rarely happens, but unless that happens u always feel cheated. most trades are fairly even, which means the person who it is proposed to is likely to turn it down because they want more that what they want to give. likewise when it comes to offering trades. in my other league this d-bag sent me a trade offer yesterday. he wanted to give me calvin johnson for ronnie "my main braggin rights man" brown. stupid shit, of coarse i rejeted it. i need recievers in that league, but not that badly! u have to be able to give as much as u get, and thats why trades dont work the majority of the time.

u feel me?
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Overall Trading Post   Overall Trading Post EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:10 pm

I have seen some crazy trades in my day, and been apart of some, but the trade pending between Mark and Jordan just doesn't seem right to me. I know that it has always been that if both people agree, then it's a pretty sure thing, but damn.

When peopple trade you try to get what you need, and Mark needs WR, but he is getting 1, while giving up 2. TJack needs help everywhere, and he is getting it. Seems like it is just helping TJ to me. Mark offered the trade, but it still seems like he is getting blinded by Moss.

When I am offered trades and when I offer them I look at the numbers for the season, and what Mark is giving up is 322 and TJack is giving up 148.

Maybe I am just rambling, but I just wanted to get my voice heard, as that is what the forum is for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overall Trading Post   Overall Trading Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Overall Trading Post
Page 1 of 1