GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

championship game in Week 17

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

championship game in Week 17 Empty
PostSubject: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 pm

Quote :
By the way, if you have a playoff schedule that puts your championship game in Week 17, slap your commissioner, reschedule that game immediately, slap your commish again, and never, never speak of playing in Week 17 again. Week 17 isn’t NFL football. It’s just not right to win or lose your league to Jim Sorgi. Not right at all. -ESPN

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:54 pm

amen brotha!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Look, when I make the schedule in the preseason, I add week 17 so we all have an extra week to play. I know for some teams it makes it more challenging, but that is part of it. You need to prepare for maybe some of your stars sitting. I just want to get as much fantasy football in as we can!

Oh, and it also equals an extra week for people to try to get into the playoffs, or else we would only have 2 games left until them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 9:55 pm

I just thought that quote was funny. slap the comish and then slap'em again. lol

I hate sitting and watching game 17. The extra week of regular season os worth the week 17 follies. I wouldn't change a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 am

I would hate sitting and watching too if I had been kicking everyone's ass for the rest of the season. I also hate playing midgets in basketball, retards in spelling bee's and I hate drag racing blind people, but I still let them try because I now have the Christmas spirit. So Bro Ho Ho!!! Let's play week 17 already, Happy Fucking Thanksgiving!
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:35 am

I agree 100%. Especially the one about playing BBall against midgets. They always want you to spot them some points just because you're like 3 times taller than them..wtf? Then there's that stupid "No Dunk" rule their always whining about.....Little bastards championship game in Week 17 Icon_basketball

B, you always crack me up man.
Good stuff.

Check this shit out....

Back to top Go down
Delightful Afternoon
Rookie
Rookie
Delightful Afternoon

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 am

"but I still let them try because I now have the Christmas spirit"

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: championship game in Week 17   championship game in Week 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

championship game in Week 17
Page 1 of 1