GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios

Go down 
+2
TJack36
THÖR'S HAMMER
6 posters
AuthorMessage
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios Empty
PostSubject: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:37 pm

2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios

• Jim aka THOR'S HAMMER- A proud grandfather and even prouder fantasy football guru. Whatever this guy decides to pick up and spend his time doing, he uses ALL the possible time to do that. This results in him knowing more than his friends, enemies, and you. An avid fan and student of the game, he spends his time rooting for players more than teams. Jim is a former champion and will not only let you know about that, but about his future championships he will win against you. Just remember not to cry about anything he says, because he has made people before. -Ryan

• Ryan aka RainMaker aka Royalty. This guy has the highest NFL IQ of anyone I know and quite possibly the one to beat this season. The Goat Dynasty founder & current 2009 GOAT champ. A crazy huge Dolphin Fanatic and an NFL Super Fan. Never a pretender, always a contender...watch for him to peak when it counts.

• Jason aka Grudgefuck has entered the building. This guy put the "smack" in smack talk! Likes to play the spoiler and loves to watch his opponent bleed while he rubs salt in the wound. One of the best value drafters in the biz with good instincts. Jason is a Colts fan, his sign is Virgo & he likes to take long bubble baths. (homo)

• Todd aka The Lovemakers (the rough kinda love). Homer? Yep. Huge Cleveland Browns fan? Hell yeah! If he could (and he has before) he would draft all Browns players. Why? It's a long sordid story. The bottom line; a multi-year FF'r, this guy really knows the game and is a serious competitor. Go big or stay home is his motto. (hes never home).

• Jordan aka It's Favre from Over (name is witty yet gay). Don't assume that because he is only 19 that he is wet behind the ears. He's not. This kid is good and he takes every opportunity to tell you about it. Even when he loses, he will still tell you how great he is. A past champion a true gamer and a die hard Tampa fan (why?)

• Justin aka Our Lady of Perpetual Heresy. A gambler and a risk taker with an impressive FF resume. He finishes in the money every season. A life-long Bears fan that personally knows/knew Walter Payton, B.Urlacher, Coach Ditka, Moose, Peanut Tillman and Dusty D and others. (ask him sometime) A self professed "smart-ass and ball buster" . Justin is looking to prove he is THE true "Legend".

• Joe Paul aka Ruthlessbangers. Ruthless is the key here. The guy always seems to quietly dominate year after year. When he talks FF, people listen. Discount him at your own peril. He is a Colts fan and like Jason a Cubs fan, which goes to show; no one's perfect.

• Ben aka Havok. Nice choice of names for this gristled veteran cause Havok is what he does best. I have witnessed this guy pummel his opponents on many occasion. His trophy shelf includes two championship trophies with matching rings at most of our expense. His most famous quote: " Uhm..Just so you know... I usually win these things."

• Ben aka Any Given Sunday. Talk about your typical chisled chin jock, Ben is all about sports. His favorite being Mud Wrestling Midgets. A newcomer and an up-n-comer. Great addition to the LOL. He vows to clip the wings of some of you self proclaimed high flyers; laughing as you crash and burn.

• John aka The Big Green Machine. More like a steam roller, John relies on staying one step ahead of the pack. Another past champion in his own right. The guy has already jumped into the league with both feet making a big splash by assuring everyone that he is the true legend of 2010.

Last edited by THÖR'S HAMMER on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 pm

has todd really drafted all Browns before?

btw - this sounds like a really awesome league I must say lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:00 am

not all browns, but the fact that i got caught up enough in my being a fan to draft derek anderson #1 overall three years ago is enough! but, jim is correct about one thing though, i definitely will not be home at all this season!!!
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:01 pm

I feel weird writing my own bio but i guess i should be on the list. Somebody do it for me?

(i may regret this)
2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:13 pm

Consider it done Jim... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 am

now im worried 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 am

You'll have to put it up there with the rest but here you go:

Jim aka THOR'S HAMMER- A proud grandfather and even prouder fantasy football guru. Whatever this guy decides to pick up and spend his time doing, he uses ALL the possible time to do that. This results in him knowing more than his friends, enemies, and you. An avid fan and student of the game, he spends his time rooting for players more than teams. Jim is a former champion and will not only let you know about that, but about his future championships he will win against you. Just remember not to cry about anything he says, because he has made people before.
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 pm

updated new bios above
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm

The bios look good, and I am looking forward to this league. It is a great way to get more people involved, and on here. But the problem is with the exception of a few nobody is on here! Maybe after the draft.

After the GD5 draft, all my attention is going to this draft. Yes, I would be scared to.
Back to top Go down
The Big Green Machine
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
The Big Green Machine

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:08 am

I agree with Royalty on this one, the bios are awesome... just in time to get me even more hype for thee upcoming draft. Football season is here. INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 am

great bios...at least now i know who im playing when i chalk up another 'W' in the win column cheers
Back to top Go down
Burke
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 am

Nice work. I can't wait to add rookie winner of League of Legends to my resume.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios   2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 L.O.L. Owner Bios
Page 1 of 1