GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draft questions.... Live?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Draft questions.... Live? Empty
PostSubject: Draft questions.... Live?   Draft questions.... Live? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:26 am

2 questions:

why don't we make the draft for the LOL league a live
one where we all meet up somewhere and do it offline? I am pretty sure that I speak for everyone in saying that an offline draft is better and funner.

Speaking of the draft, is the order going to be found out minutes before we draft, or ahead of time? I am just worried about you ameteurs and doing your homework... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Draft questions.... Live?   Draft questions.... Live? EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 pm

I'm certainly open to it. I agree, a live draft is 100x's better. We could go live except for Justin who lives in Wisconsin. Maybe if this was a $money league. He actually said that he would be willing to make a road trip, but that's asking too much. Plus I think he meant next season as we will definitely do live, offline next year. (and $$)

As for the draft order, I posted that info on the league page but not here yet. I hate that NFL forum format. I will start another thread.

Jim aka TH
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Burke
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

PostSubject: Did someone say live draft?   Draft questions.... Live? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:54 am

I'd be down for a live draft AND cash monies. But, it would have to be next year. I'm booked every weekend with crappy crap my crappy girlfriend has me doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft questions.... Live?   Draft questions.... Live? Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft questions.... Live?
Page 1 of 1