GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* THÖR'S HAMMER™ - aka 3X out of 4 Champ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

* THÖR'S HAMMER™ - aka 3X out of 4 Champ Empty
PostSubject: * THÖR'S HAMMER™ - aka 3X out of 4 Champ   * THÖR'S HAMMER™ - aka 3X out of 4 Champ EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:54 pm

couple of things.....
Posted by: THÖR'S HAMMER™

Posted on Yahoo: 9/10 11:14 am

1. If you know that the SuperBowl champs have won their home opener since 1988, how can you not put 16 confidence point on Thursdays game?

2. If your forum name is different than your pickem name, When you post on here, it helps if you aka your pickem name so we can tell what team you are.

GL this season. You'll need it.

- Thor's Hammer aka The Oracle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

couple things part 2...
Posted by: THÖR'S HAMMER™

Message ID: 4 9/10 3:09 pm

I should note:

1. Royalty is the one that reminded me of that trend so props where props belong. On the other hand, he didn't take his own advice only going with 8 confidence.

2. Jason aka grundles and whoever the other guy is gets a free pass cause they didn't join until after the fact and Jason told me his pick of who dat over the vikes.

anyway, just the first game. still a long way to go. (we have 266 more to go Smile

* THÖR'S HAMMER™ - aka 3X Champ

Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com

* THÖR'S HAMMER™ - aka 3X out of 4 Champ
Page 1 of 1