GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PLAYOFFS!!!!!????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 am

CRAZY YEAR!!!!!!

So, assuming that mark and jordan have 1 and 2 wrapped up, they will have the byes.

ryan and I are locked in, but unless mark and or jordan lose this week, we will likely be 3, 4, or 5.

cherish and dakota both control their own destinies. if they win, they are in, but, if they lose and ben or brandon win this week, one of them has a chance to sneak in the 5th or 6th spot.

the craziest thing of all tho, is that ben was in 1st place 2 weeks ago, has a shit-ton of points, and after a tie and a loss, now he may not even make the playoffs!!!!!!!!! thats insane. its going to be a crazy postseason!

with no team in clear superbowl contention, there probably wont be any "dungy" effect on anybody's team this year. injuries are sucking, but nobody who could play, will be sitting, and it'll be nice to have no excuses to lose to anyone this year.

POSTSEASON BABY!!!! GET YOUR GAME ON!!!
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 am

Foster/Hillis have gotten me this far, time for them to take me to the Championship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Wow, what a crazy day!

Dakota starts Mike Sims-Walker and that proved to be deadly, as he got upset by the lowly Big Red Machine and now will most liekely miss the playoffs.

That vacant spot will now go to Ben if he wins tonight, regardless what happens with Brandon's and my game. He has the tie breaker with the tie that he has.

If Ben loses and Brandon wins, then he gets in.

Here are all the scenarios, and keep in mind that Mark and Jordan are both locked into #1 and #2. This is also assuming that Cherish holds onto her 32 point lead against Jim.

Ben wins, Ryan wins:

3. Ryan 9-4
4. Todd 8-5
5. Cherish 8-5
6. Ben 7-5-1

Ben wins, Brake wins:

3. Todd 8-5
4. Ryan 8-5
5. Cherish 8-5
6. Ben 7-5-1

Ben loses, Brake wins:

3. Todd 9-4
4. Ryan 8-5
5. Cherish 8-5
6. Brake 7-6

Ben loses, Brake loses:

3. Todd 9-4
4. Ryan 8-5
5. Cherish 8-5
6. Dakota 7-6

So there is a chance that DK still gets in, but that chance is slim. It would have to involve some miracles tonight...but crazier things have happened!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
Chief Make 'em Queeph
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Chief Make 'em Queeph

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Yeah well I lost. The lawfirm played admirably, yet I couldn't clinch the W from Ryan, the reigning Champion. Fuck Jason Avant, and Mario Manningham for not being talented enough to earn trust from their QB's to catch TD's. It sure was a great season, very close, lots of great nail-biting weeks, plenty of upsets and being upset and I am confident with time will come a better draft and season next year. Sorry Philip Rivers, I let you down, although had you scored 11 more points this week I would have been kept alive.

To everyone else that didn't make the Playoffs:

Although I feel sickened to be included with this group, I relish in the comfort I can now live with by not having to give two shits about points yards catches and touchdowns from players I also don't give two shits about. It will be a bitter sweet relief to finally route souly for my team, and focus on drinking more than fantasizing. This is by far, and I stress this fact, the most competitive league I have seen or heard about. It's a compliment to our league when I talk to someone else in an 8 person league that has AP, Arian Foster, Tom Brady, Desean Jackson, and god knows who else on their one ridiculous team. I feel our league is the most deep as far as knowledge, good pick ups, and overall preparedness from week to week. To win in this league takes almost as much luck as it does to lose week to week. In the long run, it's all about having fun and I have had my fair share this year. Great season!!!!

Chief Make 'em Queeph
Back to top Go down
magicman2010
Rookie
Rookie
magicman2010

Pisces Monkey

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:01 am

It couldn't have been said better Brandon. This league is unique and continually love the competitiveness. I really do wish you couldve made it man so I can get my revenge on you for beating me. But yeah can't wait to see what the extended season brings. Sitting back and getting to watch for a week is definitely an honor but definitely going to feel weird cheering for an actual football team and not a fantasy one. I have never seen such competitiveness though. This year has been nuts I mean fourth place having a record of 9-4 and so many teams on the bubble. I mean all the scenarios that Ryan even posted were crazy enough let alone there be like 10 others. At one point this year we had teams .500 or better down to 9th place which is crazy to think in a 12 team league. I do really appreciate everybody's enthusiasm as even the teams on bottom remaining competitive and nearly ruining playoff hopes for some.

Good luck to everybody in the postseason and whoever I get to play from the remaining seeds shall remain interesting. I definitely look forward to seeing everybody again for the end of year bash. cheers
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:17 am

very nice closing statement Brandon. I completely agree, this league is so much fun and competitive. Big props to Sage btw who had bad luck this season but he was still making roster changes at the end of the year and almost made a huge difference in the playoff picture. It was definitely a season of close games and near losses, but I'm proud to say I worked my way from 8th place all the way to second where I now have a bye week Smile. I'll be riding this 6 game win streak all the way into the playoffs and the championship game where I'll meet my opponent and destroy them Cool
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:28 am

Great year no doubt! Full of contreversy, good trades, bad trades ( Crying or Very sad ), great pick ups, bad pick ups, a great and fun draft as always, and overall a great experience all year. One week a team would totally shit the bed and the next they would be the high score (Kathleen from week 1 to week 2). Nobody has been dominant all year which is nice, and the comments have been great.

That being said I apologize to my wife for getting her hopes up about a championship team this year. It is poetic how Sidney Rice worked out for her though, because she drafts him high, decides to get surgery and is out for most of the year, she trades him, he gets dropped, and she picks him back up for him to be back to his old self for the playoffs. One of the many stories of this year. The pick up would have not been worth it if she didn't make the playoffs, but she did, and all is well. I am scared of him. I think Tavarus Jackson said it best when he said that even when he is covered, he is still open.

Good luck everyone! Of course only if your name is Ryan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:37 am

championship week! Me and Mark in the rematch game from a few years ago. Hopefully we get the same outcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLAYOFFS!!!!!????   PLAYOFFS!!!!!???? Empty

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS!!!!!????
Page 1 of 1