GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron   Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:02 am

Okay, so every sunday, anyone and everyone who woud like to watch any game you want is welcome to come over.

my address is: 6360 Hoover Rd. Indy, in 46260

i drink sprite mostly because i cant really have caffinated stuff, so i will get a big case of it from costco every week if needed, its not too expensive, and everyone is welcome to share. as far as food goes, bring what u want to eat or we can order pizza or whatever while everyone is here.

we have 4 tv's hooked up to the direct ticket, plus computers available to check fantasy stuff online. last sunday it worked out great, and me a troy are both hoping that more people come over every week and it becomes a good weekly get together bewteeen all of us. everyone who has the abilty to read this is invited. even u jordan Wink

as long as everyone chips in $3 for the ticket, its all good. i feel like that is extremely reasonable considering it costs $300 for the season.

its good to be surrounded by fans of different teams to talk football with all day on sunday, and its even better to be surrounded by people who u are playing in fantasy that week! make for a good time.

a couple of house rules that i forgot to tell everyone last week though.

no shoes in the house
please throw away all trash
if u make a mess, clean it up
park smart (the driveway can hold 3 wide as long as we all park accordingly)

i feel like all of these are pretty relaxed and easy to follow, and do not foresee any problems.

if anyone needs any special accomidations, just let me know and i will do the best i can to meet them.

so, having said all that, i am really looking forward to seeing everyone at the house this sunday!!

GO BROWNIES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron   Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:53 am

Yeah, this place is a great spot to kick it on Sundays. Todd is a pretty nice guy, and it has been really nice getting to know him this year. Thanks a lot man!

No, seriously, it is a great place. I will mostly be there with Rain, so that's a great time already! Why not hang out with the people from the league and watch whatever game you want?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron   Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:52 am

true story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron   Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday Football at the Palace of Gridiron
Page 1 of 1