GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the greatest Fantasy Football League around!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

Welcome to the greatest Fantasy Football League around! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the greatest Fantasy Football League around!   Welcome to the greatest Fantasy Football League around! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 pm

Quote :
Welcome to the greatest Fantasy Football League around! Welcome back if you're back, and just plain welcome if you're new. This year is going to top them all, and I have been looking foward to it since last year. There will be people looking for redemption (Jim, me, some others), people looking to continue their beginner's luck (Mark & Andy), and people looking to repeat as champions (Ben and Dan). Take note of some changes this year. There are 6 teams making the playoffs this year, because we will have at least 12 people again. Also there is a new position, which is the WR/RB. This is called a "slash" spot, and all it means is that you can put a Running Back or Wide Reciever in that starting slot on your team. I added it just to make things more interesting. With all that being said, I am glad to see that we are almost starting football, and be on the lookout for the date for the Draft.

Ryan aka Commish Extraordinare afro
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com

Welcome to the greatest Fantasy Football League around!
Page 1 of 1