GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L.O.L. 2010 DIVISON 1 DRAFT ReCAP & GRADES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Big Green Machine
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
The Big Green Machine

Cancer Pig

L.O.L. 2010 DIVISON 1 DRAFT ReCAP & GRADES Empty
PostSubject: L.O.L. 2010 DIVISON 1 DRAFT ReCAP & GRADES   L.O.L. 2010 DIVISON 1 DRAFT ReCAP & GRADES EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 pm

I have to say, I'm enthralled by the enthusiasm by the drafters this season. A very epic draft it was indeed. However, there will only be 1 winner AKA Legend by seasons end. Feel free to comment. Here are the grades for DIVISON 1

Division 1:
THOR'S HAMMER:

The Hoomanawanui pick really didnt suprise anybody, but i give THOR's HAMMER props for thinking outside the bratwurst bun. Hoomanawanui, out of Illinois, is a big impact player with BIG upside and GreaT HanDs. Recievers are very well picked here. The Kolb/McNabb project could give this team problems @ QB, only time will tell. The RB's can pan out well for THOR's HAMMER. Turner/Forte/Foster is a good combination here. IRTWT??? In Ryan Torain We Trust? Will he ascend into the backfield in Washington? If he does and he impacts the team, this was a great pickup. A deep Backfield. Arizona's D? Well, they could suprise if they arent on the field 55 - 80% of the games their playing. This could potentially be my only real fantasy competition within the division.
Draft Grade: B+

BEAT MASTA BROSEFF:

Playing in the best divison in the league, this player could make some noise within the divison. The combination of athleticism @ QB (schaub) RB (Benson & Mojo) could make it drizzle a bit in the scoring depo. I have to question a few of the (auto)picks here.... uhhhh.... vincent jackson.... could be a junkstorm of moves b4 the season even starts. Gonna go out on a limb here and say Breaston's Value dropped drastically unless mister anderson can wing it in arizona... Minn D still looms decently in the sack department. That line will terrorize the Lions. Big points for that draft pick.
Draft Grade: C+

THE NEW GUY: AKA KENNY KICKS

For not showing up on draft day, this players team is destined for greatness with the pick of Donnie Avery. I just loved that pick Kenny. Also the Mark Sanchez & Alex Smith picks will be legendary. Your picking ability even on auto draft sickend me. However, the core of this team is pretty much intact: who am i kidding, this team is worse than the 2005 Lions. If i get beat by this team in week 1, i may have to shave my head. But, the auto picker did get Ravens D, which may tax the teams within the division & he did recieve points for getting Romo. Marshawn Lynch, AKA the Troll, ... is he even still on the depth charts??? I hope your team atleast wins 1 game this season. You have much coaching to do to your squad. Your team much like your drafting ability is wh0rrable.
Draft Grade: D

THE BIG GREEN MACHINE

Peyton Manning sucks! Anquan Boldin probably wont catch very many passes or gain yards! Addai is washed up! Vince Young wont throw or run for any TD's! Brandon Jacobs is small and wont get any goal line carries. Jets D will not be good this season. Demaryius Thomas is small. Shiancoe has nobody throwing to him, Ryan Longwell doesnt kick long very well. Donald Brown wont ever amount to anything. and Javon Ringer will get lots of carries. Marion Barber will probably stay healthy, Johnny Knox is slow as molasses, Mendenhall never fumbles, and everything i just stated will probably be the opposite bc i'm being fecitious becuase this is my team and i'm going to dominate. We'll see anyways.
Draft Grade B+

Back to top Go down

L.O.L. 2010 DIVISON 1 DRAFT ReCAP & GRADES
Page 1 of 1