GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Last Night..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magicman2010
Rookie
Rookie
magicman2010

Pisces Monkey

Game Last Night.. Empty
PostSubject: Game Last Night..   Game Last Night.. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:13 am

Every team except thunderstruckk had somebody play last night and many people thought a plethora of points would go around. However, there is little gained by this game played last night with little to no advantage in the scoring column. I mean 14-9 final is definitely what I thought would be scored in the first quarter let alone the whole game. Who would have thought Visanthe Shiancoe and Pierre Thomas would be the points leader coming out of the tunnel of the first nfl played this season. Brett Favre with single digit fantasy points and Drew Brees with only 14 pts. Craziness.

Can't wait for Sunday to dominate ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Game Last Night.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Last Night..   Game Last Night.. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:28 am

I talked to my dad on Wednesday and he said it was going to be a defensive struggle... Predicted a 14-10 final score believe it or not. Cherish can vouch for that.

The only bad part is that he had Vikings winning... But who's counting? Still crazy.

Oh and I thought Pierre would do good, and I thougt both runnig backs would combine for 25 points, with a 15-10 split. I hit it pretty much on the head.

Percy didn't do shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
magicman2010
Rookie
Rookie
magicman2010

Pisces Monkey

Game Last Night.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Last Night..   Game Last Night.. EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:55 pm

Yeah Pierre looked just as he did last year, running with a full head of steam and never giving up. Reggie is looking better as well as he is running more north and south rather than east and west as he caught a lot of balls out of the backfield.

I noticed the fractional points in the projected Yahoo points in the matchup columns finally went away.
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

Game Last Night.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Last Night..   Game Last Night.. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:00 am

hard to do much as a wide out when u have an old fuck like favre runnin shit. he folded up like an accordian a few times, im surprised he was able to stay in the entire game. experts say that harvin's migraines are caused by sleep apnea, which he is now on a breathing machine at night for, and should correct his issues. he will still be a a solid wr all season. this is just week one.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Game Last Night.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Last Night..   Game Last Night.. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 am

One week is only one week... But I would stop the bashig of Favre because you and Percy will be Leaning on him.

I've said it before and I will again...Percy is not a number 1 reciever... Don't count on much from him until Sidney comes back. Or teams start doubling Visante.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

Game Last Night.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Last Night..   Game Last Night.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 am

............or favre breaks his hip and tavaris comes in and throws to the one person other than AP that can make plays anywhere in the field!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Last Night.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Last Night..   Game Last Night.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Last Night..
Page 1 of 1