GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Discussion Thread

Go down 
+3
Excellence
Nut Crackers
TJack36
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

Weekly Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:58 pm

If you have any comments on our fantasy football league, then post them here!

Last edited by TJack36 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
Nut Crackers
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Nut Crackers

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:31 am

Dear TJ,

***SPANK*** !!!!!!!!

Kind Regards,

The Nutcrackers

albino
Back to top Go down
Excellence
2007 Champion
2007 Champion
Excellence

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:48 pm

i just kicked todds ass so hard Kathleen felt it
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:56 am

I need some help! It is tough going out there!

That being said, I think I am just going through a rough patch that I will eventually get over, but most everyone (especially my high picks) are sucking it up out there.

Come on MJD! I know the Jags play like shit on the road in the west but c'mon man!

Calvin you're never going to be the best WR in the game without playing like it. You may get a free pass because of your QB getting hurt and getting all the garbage time points but still!

Steve Smith North, don't become the "other" Steve Smith again!

Brent Celek tell Vick that he can throw it to you to.

Mike Wallace, do you only run go routes? If so then change it up and be noticed. When Ben gets back hopefully that changes.

Can we just have a regular starter in Philly? Even when it is Kolb (which it will be this week), keep Vick out of the game. Stick with the kid and let him get a rythym.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
Chief Make 'em Queeph
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Chief Make 'em Queeph

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:41 am

I just want to thank everyone on my team for putting up plenty of points. Legedu Nanee.......well you'll have your day once again. Nate Washington is not the #1 receiver for the Titans, and God Bless Mario Manningham for having an amazing and long TD reception although they were getting destroyed. I was there to actually witness my boy score, and was questionably shushed after I cheered for him from the 20th row. Hey it's nothing personal.......its just Fantasy Football!!!

I don't want to leave out Gates. Antonio Gates. God Bless Dammit!!!! You are Perfect!!!!
Back to top Go down
magicman2010
Rookie
Rookie
magicman2010

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:55 am

hey nice win over ryan ! who would have thought ryan and thor both start 0-2 ? ur team has proved me wrong so far and look forward to playing ya brandon. but damn ben can u score any more points lol. well one person has and that was last year w thor.

cmon colston just 19 pts !!! 6 rec 70 yds and a td is very manageable and not too much to ask !
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:36 am

If Tennessee could keep the ball in their possession I would've won.
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:14 am

yeah, and if i could have gotten more than 14 points out of flacco, daniels, mo-mass, and caddy, than maybe i wouldve won..............C'MON FRANK THE TANK!!!!!! 83 POINTS AND ITS VICTORY!!!
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:24 am

by the way, i officially hate LT!!!

fuck that little fuckin' fuck!!

rule 1 - if ben drafts LT, he is good (GD2, GD3, GD5)

rule 2 - if todd drafts LT, he sucks!! (GD4)

fuck that little piece of shit, he can suck my dick!!!
Back to top Go down
Chief Make 'em Queeph
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Chief Make 'em Queeph

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 am

"Fuck that little fuckin' fuck" -The Lovemakers-

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Laughing Laughing lol!

I just wanted you to know I actually laughed out loud in public at school when I read that. I am using one of the multi-purpose uncomfortable as shit CPU's, and I have my IPOD on, so it was all the more funny, cause I can't hear anyone tell me to shut my myauwth. You have a way with anger my friend that no one else I have ever met has. Don't hide it in a bushel basket.
Back to top Go down
Excellence
2007 Champion
2007 Champion
Excellence

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:01 pm

The Lovemaker wrote:
yeah, and if i could have gotten more than 14 points out of flacco, daniels, mo-mass, and caddy, than maybe i wouldve won..............C'MON FRANK THE TANK!!!!!! 83 POINTS AND ITS VICTORY!!!

and if you would have gotten more than 14 points out of them then you would have drafted a good team....
Back to top Go down
Nut Crackers
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Nut Crackers

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:18 am

The Lovemaker wrote:

I got beef with the latter half of this.......
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Nut Crackers wrote:
The Lovemaker wrote:

I got beef with the latter half of this.......

Ew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 am

Arian Foster = Fantasy Football God
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:21 pm

I'd like to thank all of my team for taking down the 3-0 team. There will be no undefeated's this year!
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 am

enjoy it while it lasts tjack, i got a good feeling about our matchup this week. it'll be a close one, but i feel an upset coming
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 am

thanks for the compliment. it's an upset even though we have the same record. lol
Back to top Go down
Chief Make 'em Queeph
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Chief Make 'em Queeph

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 am

This week I had a very surprising and saddening win over Thunderstruck. I hate the way I won, yet I respect decisions that were made, and through all of this very emotional week, I am actually glad to get Ray Ray back. He is the most adorable player in the game. TJack, game on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion Thread   Weekly Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekly Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GOAT DYNASTY :: Goat Dynasty 5-
Jump to: