GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smack Talk Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Smack Talk Back Empty
PostSubject: Smack Talk Back   Smack Talk Back EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:31 am

Jim's comments on the Keeper League pre-week 1...

Rudi will start over Kevin "I am only starting because Tatum Bell Sux" Smith by week 4 in the newly "keep the ball out of kitna's hands" "run first" offensive scheme and make Cinn and everyone else regret dropping him..
Courtney Taylor will average at least 10 looks and 8.6 FP per game through week 4.

As for picking up the Bears D...between them and the Vik's, I will have a favorable match-up each week.

Those aren't predictions, that's the deal.

As for playing you the first week out. Yawn. I might just start Kurt "the grocer" Warner to keep it interesting.

At your house, it's your wifey that looks to have drafted the strongest team.

see you on the field young'in. Better bring lunch and dinner.

Jim "The Real Deal" Foreman

1. Rudi Johnson Week 1-14 rush yards, but gets 3 fantasy points for having a tackle
Kevin Smith Week 1-17 fantasy points. Courtney Taylor was only passed at 4 times, and he dropped 1/2 of those.
**both were on the bench though
2. Bears D is a great pickup, they look to be back to their old ways
3. You ended up starting the Grocer and he got you a mesely 10 points. Peyton did a lot better, but still would have not led your team to victory.
4. No offense to my Honey, but I drafted the strongest team, from my house...

LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

Smack Talk Back Empty
PostSubject: First off you had a great win. Hats off.   Smack Talk Back EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:37 am

First off you had a great win. Hats off.

Ok I did call you out but only in rebuttal to your trash talk. In truth, I would rather play you than any other person on earth. (except maybe Angelina Jolie) cyclops

Now down to business:

Read it and weep....

Quote :
ESPN ROTOWIRE:
Taylor was targeted nine times Sunday in his starting debut but caught only two passes for 19 yards.
Spin: Taylor was awful. He broke off routes early, ran incorrect routes and dropped at least two passes. Nate Burleson sprained his knee, so Taylor could see even more targets next week. Of the three remaining receivers on the roster available to play, only Courtney Taylor had logged an NFL reception prior to Sunday's season-opener. He's a lanky possession receiver whose skills line up with the departed D.J. Hackett's, leading to speculation that Taylor could see the field more in '08

Quote :
Jim said: Taylor will average at least 10 looks and 8.6 FP per game through week 4

Case in point: I was .4 away from the looks I called him to average. Also notice I said "By week 4".

Point goes to Jim

Quote :
Jim said: Rudi will start over Kevin "I am only starting because Tatum Bell Sux" Smith by week 4

Again, the operative fragmented statement here is "by week 4". It's only week 1. And your boy was running against the the lowly Falcons. Be patient Grasshopper, he will fail.

Point goes to the Football Gods because it's still to early to judge

As for Kurt "The Grocer" Warner...... He is gonna smoke your Dolphins this week. $1 say's Warner will score more fantasy points than Chad "The Shad" Pennington this week.

You are a worthy opponent but you still have much to learn young Grasshopper. Watch closely and learn.

Quote :
If you follow your heart, you follow a fool. If you follow your inner-self there upon you will find a wise man". -Master Jim-son
(I just made that up)

Any questions?

- Master Jim-son

Fear the Hammer!
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Smack Talk Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk Back   Smack Talk Back EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 am

We will see..
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Smack Talk Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk Back   Smack Talk Back EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 pm

The Lions are already looking at Cedric "I wish I was out of Ricky's Texas sized Texas shadow, but I really can't hold his jock" Benson and Shaun "I hope I'm still dreaming" Alexander to come in and back up Kevin Smith. Looks like they have a ton of confidence in good 'ol Rudi huh?

Like I said fogey , I got that league. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it!

get away
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

Smack Talk Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk Back   Smack Talk Back EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 7:10 pm

I have 2 weeks before we can call my predictions on Rudi or Taylor.

I noticed you omitted this gem:

Quote :
As for Kurt "The Grocer" Warner...... He is gonna smoke your Dolphins this week. $1 say's Warner will score more fantasy points than Chad "The Shad" Pennington this week. Dolphins

You dropped Cad Pennington this week......

Warner is ranked 5th among QB's goin into week 3 and just 2 points less than your man crush Tony "I've seen Jessica's naked" Romo.

I'll smoke that pipe. Woot!
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

Smack Talk Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk Back   Smack Talk Back EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:39 am

Updated News, September 29, 2008: Smith has been told that he's lost his starting running back job to Rudi Johnson, ESPN.com reports.

Did I call that or did I call that?

Like I said:
Quote :
Rudi will start over Kevin "I am only starting because Tatum Bell Sux" Smith by week 4

I was also right about Warner. Ranked 5th among QB's in FP's.
I was premature on the Courtney Taylor prediction.

-Nostradamus of the NFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smack Talk Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smack Talk Back   Smack Talk Back Empty

Back to top Go down

Smack Talk Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GOAT DYNASTY :: Past Leauges :: Keep the Goats-
Jump to: