GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Biggest Fantasy Blowout

Go down 
+2
Royalty
THÖR'S HAMMER
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

The Biggest Fantasy Blowout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Fantasy Blowout   The Biggest Fantasy Blowout - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:41 am

i concede defeat to brake..........hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i can count on one hand the amount of times i have had someone blow up for me, and that staright up sucks. what i thought would be a great draft turned into a shit beginning of the season, and what was a shit beginning of the season, turned into a shittier end of the season.

next year, u are all going to have something to worry about, because i am doing my homework this offseason!

and going along with brandon's "fuck the pats" rant...............FUCK THE STEELERS!!! they have lost 4 in a row and are playing the Browns on thursday night this week. everyone watch and cheer for my brownies!! with the steelers on a slide, and brady quinn looking better, and it being prime-time in cleveland, this could be a recipe for an upset!!!
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Fantasy Blowout   The Biggest Fantasy Blowout - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Bro then Ho! Back to back weeks beating his victims by 61 & 62 respectivley! Noice!
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Fantasy Blowout   The Biggest Fantasy Blowout - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 pm

2 weeks in a row for the Brake! Congrats man!

Your team has looked great, horrible, but now you are just taking names!

Too bad it is too little to late, but hope to see you next year man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Fantasy Blowout   The Biggest Fantasy Blowout - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:44 am

I'm just happy to have really beaten the shit out of a couple of teams. Just kick the dog-shit out of them. There was even a moment this week, around 1:30 ish on sunday, when I was thinking to myself, " I might not have what it takes to kick the everliving poopy shit out of Mark the now "MegaMagicMan", which means he is a Mega Magician or as I like to translate going by the great Mega Magicians of our time (David Blaine, Copperfield, Chris Angel), he is in an elite group of successful Fag Fucks, but then around 2:00 it was no question.

For once, not only will I use Paragraphs, but I am pissed about how good my team has done in the wake of how anti-climactic it is to blow the shit out of someone who is already in the playoffs. Bittersweet might be the more appropriate word. Bitter to not be moving on after this week, but sweet to know that I still amassed half of my opponents score with one fucking player. Brandon Marshall did everything I could have ever wanted him to do. 21 catches for 200 yds and 2TD's !!!!!!!!!! If it wasn't for his 53 astronomical points..................well I still would have beaten our beloved magician, but this way it feels like the old days Mark.

I am reminded of the days of yester-year when you were just an overly energetic Savant at camp. My how Ryan and I would nearly drown you at the pool every week. I used to be able to pick you up with one hand and launch you do what could have been your doom if you were black and didn't know how to swim, but your not Thank God. Don't tell your mom that one. I even reminisce back to when you became a counselor at our bestcampintheworld Camp, and we would play pickup games of basketball. You remember how many times I blocked you? Right? Twisted Evil It was everytime Mark, everytime. But none of those come close to singlehandedly being responsible for knocking you down a place in our league, destroying your team, and moreover going out with a Fucking Bang!!!

No one Try to tell me good year, way to go, nice try, at least you weren't last, if you had a more solid middle of the season you might be in the playoffs too, I wish you were in the playoffs rather than this group of jerk-off cunt cakes, there will always be next year. I know. And you all better watch your fucking twats next year, cause I'm coming. Not in a Macho way, I mean I am coming to the draft players list in one hand and weiner in the other...........so no one try to shake hands with me or you will either be cheating or gay!!! Great season Everyone! Brandon Harold Brake Out!!!!

Sincerely and always,

1st Bro then Ho!!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Fantasy Blowout   The Biggest Fantasy Blowout - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Post of the year ^^^^

I smiled throughout it, and even at some points cried. I love you Brandon, and it was the best abusing Mark, then taking him in as one of us, and then abusing some more. I loved that little kid (even though he threw chairs better than Bob Knight), and love him now as well.

Mark, you are one of my very good friends, and I am glad to have known you for almost 13 years (which is more than anybody else in this league!)

Brandon, you are my best friend in the world, and the funniest dude I know. I love you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Fantasy Blowout   The Biggest Fantasy Blowout - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Biggest Fantasy Blowout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2