GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 7 Picture...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Week 7 Picture... Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 Picture...   Week 7 Picture... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:14 pm

Wow what a week!

I think the obvious surprise/thing to talk about is Cherish's upset of her father, but I will get to that in a minute.

It feels good to beat Ben. I think I have a good team, and they all really came together for me this week. Of all the people in the league, a victory over Ben is the sweetest for me. (Yes, even over you TJack). Ben and I are great friends, but have ALWAYS had this real competitive edge about eachother. He always want to beat me, and it is definatly the other way too. That goes forr anything to, whether it is Basketball, Football, Wrestling, Fantasy Sports, Pick'Ems, Poker, Tiddily Winks, or whatever else, we always are competitive.

That being said it felt good this week...It was helped by a few lame performances by some of his players (Braylon, and as usual:Roy WIlliams), but any way I will take a win.

Now let's get to the story of the week:

The Hammer reminded us that he is human once and for all. Still by all means a great human and fantasy expert, but the undefeated streak is over thanks to his very own daughter. Going into the week Cherish kept on saying that she had no chance, but I kept reminding her that this was a great week to draw her dad, thanks to his bye weeks (Ray Rice and Chris Johnson, along with Mike Sims Walker not playing)...She still was afraid as many of us are to run into the Hammer.

So the day went on and a few of her players showed up to the dance (Sidney Rice and Wes Welker mostly). Then Pitt's D showed that they truly are elite in taking in 2 TDs. Then as I am watching Ricky Williams doing big things while scoring 3 tds I was happy for my Dolphins & Ricky, but a little nervous about the fantasy impact. Then the Jets D not to be outdone ends up doing better than the Steelers.

All in all going into the Sunday Night game only being down by 34 points seemed like a cake walk for Jim. This is especailly true because he had FOUR people playing, 2 of which are his QB and main reciever. Throw in a hot Ahmad Bradshaw and a kicker and 34 points seemed easy.

Seemed Easy.

Fitz was basically shut down early, but not to be shut down the whole game, and Kurt was being steady. Then late in the game with the GIants down I knew that Bradshaw would be in instead of the 6'4" Brandon Jacobs, because of his speed. It got as close as 2 points at one point, but a sack of Kurt brought it down to 3. Then Ahmad goes and decides to punch some one and gets benched the rest of the game. Everything was falling into place for Cher.

Then as the Giants are driving with no Bradshaw and no threat of the field goal because of being down by more than 3 we both were happy.

Then I suddenly realize that if the Giants do drive and score a TD it would go to overtime...And that would be bad, because no matter which team got the ball it would basically be points for Jim...

So then Cherish and I decided that the Giants need to drive down, take time off, and eventually be stopped by the Cardinals, this all being the BEST case scenario.

Who knew that that would be exactly what happened...Wow, what a game!

I know that Jim was probably upset with the L and the streak ending, but I know for a fact that if someone was to beat him, he would like it to be the very person that did the impossible this week.

Good job Cherish, and nobody else better get their hopes up, because Jim will come back with a chip on his shoulder to prove that he is a winner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com

Week 7 Picture... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Picture...   Week 7 Picture... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Let's hear it for Cherish! Thor's Hammer finally fell to make a loud and deafening squeak. What a surprise. I had to work all day yesterday, and I watched for my team mainly, but when I checked the scores I didn't even look at Thor's. I usually don't because it's a "Thor"gone conclusion. Either way, what a great win and a great week for Fantasy. After last week, I was happy to score over 180 this week, and was happy to finally have most of my team come through for me.
Back to top Go down
Delightful Afternoon
Rookie
Rookie
Delightful Afternoon

Capricorn Rat

Week 7 Picture... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Picture...   Week 7 Picture... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 am

Thanks for the props...but I'd like to say, that although I was unsure about last week's matchup with Dad, and although I did luck out with his bad bye week, and I did squeek by Sunday night, I've got to ask for some credit for my team! Its primetime for me now, and I anticipate winning from now on-at least I'm confidently optimistically hopeful. Yo! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 7 Picture... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Picture...   Week 7 Picture... Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Picture...
Page 1 of 1