GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Juco's Trading Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Juco's Trading Block Empty
PostSubject: Juco's Trading Block   Juco's Trading Block EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Since he is not even on here I guess I can talk shit.

Troy keeps on trying to offer me a trade, because I have sent him some for AP, but he is barking up the wrong tree.

He sent me:

AP, Lee Evans, and Willie Parker

for

Westbrook, Forte, and Percy Harvin

I denied it and he came back with:

AP, Willie Parker, and someone else

for

Forte, Percy Harvin, and Caddy.

All those include Willie Parker, who is absolutely WORTHELESS right now. Pittsburgh is a pass first offense (that is really wierd to say btw), and even whe they do run they do not give any opps to WP. He has disappeared off the face of the fantasy relevant world. Including him in the deals was a slap in the face IMO. I was talking to Todd, and he thought it was a huge mistake to even include him.

That, and Percy Harvin has offically hit "untradable" status for me as of right now. Dude is a threat to score anytime he touches the ball, and Old Man Favre is looking his way on 3rd downs. He is also going to start returning kicks now, which sort of worries me, but hopefully he will break some for some more points. Berrian has almost disappeared in the passing game (sorry Mark for shipping you both him and Larry Johnson, even though it was for TO, whom I later traded away).
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com

Juco's Trading Block
Page 1 of 1