GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TJack's Trading Block

Go down 
+2
Royalty
The Lovemaker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

TJack's Trading Block Empty
PostSubject: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:23 am

This is designed for anyone and everyone who recieves trade offers from Tjack. If he sends you trade opportunities like the one he sent me, then this should be a very humorous part of the forum. So, here we go, post them trade offers!!!!

2 days after the draft
TJack Offered- Matt Schaub
Justin Gage
Kevin Smith
for

The Lovemakers- Tom Brady
Darren Sproles
Derrick Mason

this is Ludicris!

so, hopefully, in an effort to continue the verbal assault on TJack, everyone else who has been offered jacked up trades will post them here as well.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:27 am

Here is a trade offer from TJack sent to me...

I would get:
Santana Moss
Matt Schaub

TJackOff would get:
Phillip Rivers
Vincent Jackson

Here is my statement back to him...

Dude that is the dumbest trade ever! When I got your text I laughed, and had to call Todd and Jim to tell them that you offered me something, and we were having a good time trying to come up with the stupid trade that you offered, (and this one takes the cake). Oh and by the way, the trade that you offered Todd is almost as dumb, and Todd definatly thinks his is worse, but face it, you have a bad team. When I was on my way home I was thinking of ANYBODY on your team that I would want, and I couldn't. The ONLY way that I would START to consider this trade is if it was the other Moss, but seeing on how you only offer people that you don't want, that would never happen so whatever.

Come on boy, I know my football, and this is really an insult to me. I hope you're just joking. I sent the joke to a few people from the league, and the following comments came flying to my phone...

"LOL. thats insult" -Jim
"Does he think your a tard?" -Sage
"Definetly one of the worst trades I have ever seen" -Sage

The only one that sort of had something good to say was Mark, and that's because he is your friend.

I know that a simple "Reject" would have been fine, but these dumb trades have got to stop. Do not insult us any more. Try your foolery on someone else in a public league or something, and kiss the Goat goodbye this year dawg.

Ryan aka Zeus
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 am

are u kidding me???

hime offering me Matt Schaub for Tom Brady is atrocious!!

Justin Gage for Derrick Mason???- Mason is gold in a ppr league, horrible choice!

Now, Kevin Smith for Sproles.................possibly in another dimension; however, why the fuck would i let sproles go when i need him for insurance for my number 1 overall pick, LT??!!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:03 am

Yeah that one made me laugh for days Todd...And yes I had days to laugh, because Todd told me asap.

Now, to my trade, he wanted to give me Santana "I have never lived up to anything, so my last name shouldn't be" Moss & Matt "It's only a matter of time before I am hurt" Schaub for Phillip "I am a great big Deush Bag but still put up Points" Rivers and Vincent "About to blow up this year" Jackson.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

TJackOff aka the Big 'Ol Fartface and I are switching places this year!!! Woot! Woot! Woot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:47 am

omg haha this is some opportunistic shit for sure
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Jordan sent me another...Not as bad, but I just wanted to bounce it off a few people, to see what you think. (He ended up cancelling it ala Jim Foreman shortly after sending it to me.)

He gives me:

Steve Slaton
Randy Moss

I give up:

Andre Johnson

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:48 pm

I have a theory about why Jordan is scrambling to trade away players...

His team sucks, and he knows it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
magicman2010
Rookie
Rookie
magicman2010

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:58 am

dude ryan i havent talked to tj or anything but damn thats a good trade u get an elite receiver and a good ass running back in slaton for giving up one elite receiver id say good way to build depth at the same time as getting another good ass receiver
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 am

magicman2010 wrote:
dude ryan i havent talked to tj or anything but damn thats a good trade u get an elite receiver and a good ass running back in slaton for giving up one elite receiver id say good way to build depth at the same time as getting another good ass receiver
kissy
Back to top Go down
magicman2010
Rookie
Rookie
magicman2010

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:48 am

whatever ryan i offer advice and thats what u give me
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 am

magicman2010 wrote:
whatever ryan i offer advice and thats what u give me

I am just kidding dude! I love you man! Even if it is a good deal, he canceled it.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 5:12 am

Andre Johnson - 43

Randy Moss - 32
Steve Slaton - 13

So that's 43 points for 1 spot, and 45 points for 2 spots. Why would I trade away 1 for 2? I know Randy Moss is good, but he isn't going to catch over 100 passes like Andre, and Steve Slaton is going through the sophmore slump...

Thanks but no thanks..
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:49 pm

it all depends on need!

if u needed a running back, then it would definitely be a possibility; however, if u didnt need slaton, then its a bad trade, because u wouldnt just be losing andre, but u would have to eliminate a bench player to make room for slaton, and those can be tough decisions.

overall, not a horrible trade, but like i said, if it was a rb need-based trade, its not too bad.
Back to top Go down
magicman2010
Rookie
Rookie
magicman2010

Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 am

well i mean either way u look at it. but yeah with me im all over having depth's nuts if one fantastic player can yield me 2 players that have made a name for themselves i would take it any day.
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 am

in all seriousness Ryan, I don't know how you visualize that as unfair TO YOU. I canceled it because I was giving up WAYY too much. Everybody I talked to said that I was crazy for even thinking of that trade. Andre Johnson didn't do well against Revis (Jets CB) either in week one. And when Moss went up against Revis he was also playing w/o Welker so they had more coverage on Moss. A QB converted WR (Edellman) was catching everything for the Pats last Sunday. And also - we all know how good Slaton is, and you are basically getting a free RB in that trade. Moss and Johnson will about balance out near the end of the year, and you get Slaton as well? I seriously don't know why I even considered offering you that trade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:17 am

TJack's Trading Block Star3 Fools Gold TJack's Trading Block Star3

If your basing that trade on history and if you need a high end RB for your bench depth then I think it's potentially a great trade.

In FF you have to have a short term memory. What have you done for me lately? Slaton = not a lot & Moss = not much.

The fact that TJ sent a two for one trade for his #1 & #2 draft picks speaks volumes about where his head is at and blows me the fuck away.
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Delightful Afternoon
Rookie
Rookie
Delightful Afternoon

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:28 am

I still don't understand how getting 2 players, who's points added up together would equal 1 player, is a potentially good thing. I want as many high scorers packed in there on my roster as I can.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 6:50 am

TJack36 wrote:
I seriously don't know why I even considered offering you that trade.

Because you are panicing about your team dude...
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:24 am

Royalty wrote:
TJack36 wrote:

i was panicking to start the season, but right now I should be 2-0. I have a good team - Schaub proved he's a legit QB last Sunday in TENN and I wanted the Andre Johnson thing to go along with him so I tried to think of a trade that you would accept, except I realized that I was giving up wayy too much later and decided to cancel.
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 am

TJack36 wrote:
Royalty wrote:
TJack36 wrote:

i was panicking to start the season, but right now I should be 2-0. I have a good team - Schaub proved he's a legit QB last Sunday in TENN and I wanted the Andre Johnson thing to go along with him so I tried to think of a trade that you would accept, except I realized that I was giving up wayy too much later and decided to cancel.

I hear ya. I should have been 14 - 0 last year. TJack's Trading Block Sleep

I have a sneaking suspicion you will be 1 - 2 a few days from now. You have 2 (seriously?) rookies starting at WR. Slaton and Moreno are struggling. Schaub is far from a sure thing. Santana "I suck" Moss sucks. Your best player, Randy Moss isn't scaring anybody and he is questionable to even play this week.
The rest of your starters are average and your bench is shallow.. I suggest reverting back to panic mode. I would tell you to move over but you already left town.

Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:59 am

THÖR'S HAMMER™ wrote:
TJack36 wrote:
Royalty wrote:
TJack36 wrote:

I have a sneaking suspicion you will be 1 - 2 a few days from now. You have 2 (seriously?) rookies starting at WR. Slaton and Moreno are struggling. Schaub is far from a sure thing. Santana "I suck" Moss sucks. Your best player, Randy Moss isn't scaring anybody and he is questionable to even play this week.
The rest of your starters are average and your bench is shallow.. I suggest reverting back to panic mode. I would tell you to move over but you already left town.

Just sayin...

those two rookies have done great the last two games, so why wouldn't I start them? Slaton will get better. Randy Moss got me 25 points week one and played Darrelle Revis week 2. Andre Johnson didn't do shit when he played Revis either.
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:09 am

I can dig it. Keep hope alive!

Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:32 am

TJack36 wrote:
THÖR'S HAMMER™ wrote:
TJack36 wrote:
Royalty wrote:
TJack36 wrote:

Just sayin...

those two rookies have done great the last two games, so why wouldn't I start them? Slaton will get better. Randy Moss got me 25 points week one and played Darrelle Revis week 2. Andre Johnson didn't do shit when he played Revis either.

i havet even read all of this yet, i just got on and saw this many quotes and decided that i wanted to be in on the fun, too! so now i will read it all ...............and.............ok. whewwww...! that was a doozy! here is what i think.

a completely agree with jim's first statement.

schaub is unreliable. i have him in another league and week one he didn't do shit....he sucked!

jim's second statement...........OUCH!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!

and in retort to tjack's next statement, i say again, its more that schaub is unreliable. its more schaubs fault week one that andre didnt have a good game than it is andre's. it doesnt mater if andre is off, mostly because he never is! the dudes an animal! anyways, it doesnt matter if he does well because if scaub is off, then andre is off too. but could still get reception and yardage points. he is still the go-to guy there.

my final opinion is that andre is too much off a loss for ryan, because if you assume that slaton "could" start, ryan would lose a starting RB as well. and that would be, ........westbrook! haha, u add that up and that would be like ryan giving up 76 points for 45 points. stupid move!....however, like i said earlier, its a high risk high reward for both......ryan could lose a lot but tjack could probably lose more. so, if ryan was worried about a starting rb, then its reasonable, but if he doesnt, then its not really worth it for either side. bad trade!................continue the quoting!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:02 pm

The Lovemaker wrote:
TJack36 wrote:
THÖR'S HAMMER™ wrote:
TJack36 wrote:
Royalty wrote:
TJack36 wrote:

Just sayin...

i havet even read all of this yet, i just got on and saw this many quotes and decided that i wanted to be in on the fun, too! so now i will read it all ...............and.............ok. whewwww...! that was a doozy! here is what i think.

a completely agree with jim's first statement.

schaub is unreliable. i have him in another league and week one he didn't do shit....he sucked!

jim's second statement...........OUCH!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!

and in retort to tjack's next statement, i say again, its more that schaub is unreliable. its more schaubs fault week one that andre didnt have a good game than it is andre's. it doesnt mater if andre is off, mostly because he never is! the dudes an animal! anyways, it doesnt matter if he does well because if scaub is off, then andre is off too. but could still get reception and yardage points. he is still the go-to guy there.

my final opinion is that andre is too much off a loss for ryan, because if you assume that slaton "could" start, ryan would lose a starting RB as well. and that would be, ........westbrook! haha, u add that up and that would be like ryan giving up 76 points for 45 points. stupid move!....however, like i said earlier, its a high risk high reward for both......ryan could lose a lot but tjack could probably lose more. so, if ryan was worried about a starting rb, then its reasonable, but if he doesnt, then its not really worth it for either side. bad trade!................continue the quoting!
I am never giving up Andre Johnson. In week 1, he was shut down, but then like Todd said, you saw what happened with the Schaub. And again, like Todd said, when AJ goes, so does MS (not Multiple Sclerosis). He is one of the rare cases that his success is what makes for a goodday for his QB, not the other way around.

I think that Slaton will bouce back, but Randy Moss will not get as many points as Andre, period.
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:23 am

Not to air dirty laundry but we are keeping track and I actually like that TJ is at least trying to make a trade but....

Here is TJ's Latest Trade Offer

TJack36 Trades:
Mario Manningham
Vernon Davis

Thor's Hammer Trades:
Larry "The #1 ranked WR in the world" Fitzgerald

here was TJ's Comments:
Note from TJack36:Obviously
Manningham isn't of the name capability that Fitzgerald is, but both
guys I'm offering have scored more points than Fitz.

Here was my reply:
It's not a horrible trade I guess but not a good one. I don't need a TE so basically it's Manningham for Fitz. Way lopsided especially with Nicks, Hixon and more importantly S. Smith in the mix. I won't mention that Eli is injured. (i guess i did) As far as them scoring more points, Fitz just came off a bye. He will pass them both up after this week even though they have one more game under their belts. So my #1 pick for 2 bottom dwellers? Try again.

Comments from the cheap seats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block Empty

Back to top Go down

TJack's Trading Block
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next