GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TJack's Trading Block

Go down 
+2
Royalty
The Lovemaker
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:31 am

You can send always send a counter-trade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:35 am

TJack36 wrote:

I know and I looked but didn't see anything that you could offer that wouldn't cripple you. Mainly I want you to know that this post is all in fun and mainly directed at you because you are the defending champ and a bit cocky (which i mostly like). I like that your trying to make something happen to make up for your ugly draft.
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 am

THÖR'S HAMMER™ wrote:
TJack36 wrote:

I know and I looked but didn't see anything that you could offer that wouldn't cripple you. Mainly I want you to know that this post is all in fun and mainly directed at you because you are the defending champ and a bit cocky (which i mostly like). I like that your trying to make something happen to make up for your ugly draft.

yea, I wasn't really expecting you to accept the trade, but I thought it was the best I could offer without me losing out in the long-haul. I am 3-1 though, and 2 starts away from undefeated. So my players are producing. BUT - like my Yahoo status says......there's a lot of football left to be played.
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:08 am

I told myself, I'll make Ryan an offer he can't refuse - but he did haha
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:33 am

Post the comment...I thought it was great!

The offer wasn't horrible but to me it was 3 players that didn't really help my Starting lineup. Depth? Yeah, it definatly helped that, but I am looking for straight ballers from here on out, and I think I have them. Need starters, so the offer wasn't good to me. Nice try though. A trade like that would be great for someone that is scrambling around and who has one star on their team that can't carry them to victory, but I think I have a solid team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 am

Royalty wrote:
Post the comment...I thought it was great!

The offer wasn't horrible but to me it was 3 players that didn't really help my Starting lineup. Depth? Yeah, it definatly helped that, but I am looking for straight ballers from here on out, and I think I have them. Need starters, so the offer wasn't good to me. Nice try though. A trade like that would be great for someone that is scrambling around and who has one star on their team that can't carry them to victory, but I think I have a solid team.

Manningham has scored 70 to your starter Breaston who has scored 39 . Is that not a starter?

Vernon Davis can be put in two different positions, the TE and W/TE, he's a starter pretty much every week.

Kevin Smith I guess you can say isn't a great starter but he's put up 26 more points than Cadillac. Not to mention Smith is pretty much a one-man show while Cadillac is splitting time with Ward.

But hey, its whatever.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:20 am

I am not ever going to trade Johnson...Because of this play:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:24 pm

That play was one of the, if not THE, best plays by a wide receiver I have ever seen. The catch was difficult enough being thread through a needle, then not dropping it when being battering rammed immediately after the catch. Then giving enough force back to the Bob Sandersesque hit to send him flying, then to break not one but TWO tackles and make the touchdown!!!!!! If the Texans had won that game, which they fucking should have, it would have been one of the top ten plays of the week, month, year, decade and so on and so forth. They will play that clip at Andre Johnson's funeral, and people will weep no MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:44 am

The Lovemaker wrote:
are u kidding me???

hime offering me Matt Schaub for Tom Brady is atrocious!!
!

yea but Carson Palmer for Brady is so much better Wink

Honestly Todd, Palmer and a backup RB who will hardly see any action for a HOF QB? I still am in awe of that trade.
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:25 am

im going to play the "anger" card and tjack is unfortunately going to be on the recieving end of it.

shut your fucking cocksucker u piece of shit. u got nothing but luck and i got nothing but bad luck and injuries. i make great trades and moves, it just so happens that in this league things havent worked out as well. in my other 2 leagues i am 2nd out of 12 and 2nd out of 10. and guess what, at the time, i had 1 starting running back......1, and it was darren sproles and he didnt do shit that week. LT was hurt, hightower is losing time to beenie, mike bell is still hurt and with other running backs and drew brees u cant count on him, jamal charles is fast as fuck, but hasnt gotten a serious amount of touches yet, and jamal lewis was hurt and jerome was starting for an offense that was affraid to throw the ball. i needed a running back and made several offers and found that to be the best. brady has had ONE good week and it was a great week. sage didnt even win with the 49 points from brady, and as the score stands now, i would have still lost with his 49 points as well. so, MOOT POINT, so i dont want to hear it d-bag. and guess what, i still dont want brady because he has been so inconsistant against good d's and c'mon man!....it was against an 0-6 tennessee!!

that wasnt the only part of that trade either! no way in hell i can give up sproles when i have LT, and a damn good thing i didnt, so again, middle finger!

and derek mason has waaaaayyyyyyyyy out-performed gage.

im not sold on brady at all, any given sunday. other than it being stupid that i took derek 1st overall last year, u could say it was equally stupid to not take brady at #1 after the year he had the previous season. like i said, im not sold. New England is going to throw against a team like tennessee because of how devistated they are with injuries in the secondary and on the line, the loss of hainesworth and all pass rush whatsoever.........thats not going to happen every game for brady. NE is going to play the ground game in some tough matchups that they have coming up ( and im not talking about tampa ) because they have so many good backs and they have prooven that their ground game is worth watching this year.

so, in short, suck you, and at least my team has won at least 1 game.....................SNAP!

much love tho
Back to top Go down
Delightful Afternoon
Rookie
Rookie
Delightful Afternoon

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 am

cat fight
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 am

I'm tempted......

This trade has been proposed to you in Goat Dynasty 4 (65699).

TJack36 THÖR'S HAMMER™

Brandon Tate

[ View Trade ]

Larry Fitzgerald
Chris Johnson
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:51 am

What the fuck is that? A joke?
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 8:53 am

Yesterday I sent him Owen Daniels for Vernon Davis straight up. For what ever reason he didn't take it and sent me that trade in reply

TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 Lol
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 am

Royalty wrote:
What the fuck is that? A joke?

lol obviously it's a joke. He sent me a player done for season for the top TE in the NFL right now, so I sent him a counter offer equally as dumb
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 pm

I got a little tear in my eye yesterday chatting with the Jack himself...

He said that he is not going to offer anymore trades, because no matter what they won't be accepted. That's sad, but speaking as the offical trade expert of the league (making the most), I say to you that you need to offer more than once, and be willing to give up players. It's all about timing & need when it comes to trading players. What may look good on paper may be bad, and what may look bad on paper may turn out to be good.

I bring your attention to the Forte/Portis trade from last year's draft...Everyone thought that it was a BS trade at first, because Forte had not touched the field, and Portis was a proven player. In the end I think Matt ended up outproducing Portis, and if someone tried to make that same EXACT trade on the draft day this year, it would be unfair going the other way. Interesting!

(Contrary to popular belief it is not that trade that led TJ to the title, it was the rest of his team as well.)

So keep it up TJ, there is only a little bit of time left to trade, and keep plugging at it, one of your trades may get accepted one of these days. The fact that you are defending champion may hurt your trading block as well, seeing how people aren't going to be hip to helping out the champ. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:30 am

ok, so here's the latest on tjacks bullshit trades.....

i am at work and he texts me about a trade offer. i check my email on my phone and see that he wants to send me mario manningham and knowshon moreno. so obviously, i told him i would probably accept that trade once i got home.

i get home and check my computer, go to my page and see that there is a tade offer from tjack.

i click on it........

TJack The Lovemakers

Knowshon Moreno LT
Jstin Gage

what the fuck? u get cold feet or were u just trying to pul one over on me?
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:38 am

I would never try to pull a fast one on you, tbh I got cold feet. But when you threw Moats in the deal it became fairer. I thought I was giving up too much w/ Manningham and Moreno for LT so I tried to change the offer up and thought you would notice which you did. But no, sorry if you thought I tried to bs you into a trade you didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJack's Trading Block   TJack's Trading Block - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TJack's Trading Block
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2