GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playoffs/Championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Playoffs/Championship Empty
PostSubject: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 4:43 am

With 3 games left, there is only 1 team that has clinched a playoff spot...So who else is getting in? Things are and have been tight all year. Please pick 5 other teams, and feel free to leave comments on who is going to make some noise in the playoffs below.

2. Magicman 8-3
3. Royalty 8-3
4. Afternoon Delights 6-5
5. TJack36 6-5
6. BoilerTFU 6-5
7. Neil O Donnel's Team 5-6
8. BIG RED 5-6
9. Juco Transfers 4-7
10. Excellence 3-8
11. !st Bro Then Ho 3-8
12. The Lovemakers 3-8
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:02 am

Royalty wrote:
With 3 games left, there is only 1 team that has clinched a playoff spot...So who else is getting in? Things are and have been tight all year. Please pick 5 other teams, and feel free to leave comments on who is going to make some noise in the playoffs below.

I find it ironic that for the most part the most active people in the league are the top 6. Coincidence? I think not. (Exceptions to my bro Todd of course)

After looking at the match-ups, here are my predictions for regular season records and the next 3 game records in parenthesis. As fickle as this game is; we all know that anything can happen still. Don't read to much into it.

1. Hammer 13-1 (3-0)
2. Royalty 10-4 (2-1)
3. Afternoon Delights 9-5 (3-0)
4. Magicman 9-5 (1-2)
5. TJack36 9-5 (2-1)
6. BoilerTFU 7-7 (1-2)
7. Juco Transfers 6-8 (2-1)
8. BIG RED 6-8 (1-2)
9. Neil O Donnel's Team 5-9 (0-3)
10. !st Bro Then Ho 5-9 (2-1)
11. Excellence 3-11 (0-3)

12. The Lovemakers 3-11 (0-3)

It looks like I was prejudice with my top 3 picks, and maybe I am a little (especially for my own team), but I tried not to do "favorites".

Pretty much see the current top 6 going into the playoffs. I also see that little prick Playoffs/Championship SuspectTJack making a late run. I'm glad TJack and MM play each other week 13.

As for who will flex in the playoffs, especially in crazy week 17? Anything can happen!

Flashback:
Mark (in 4th place!) knocked me (whom was dominating and in 1st place), out to win the Goat championship in 2006! Anything can still happen bitches!

Playoffs/Championship Icon_evil PS, Mark that seriously just brought back bad, evil, vivid memories that I had suppressed all this time.

Magic, you sir are my new #1 nemisis! You won't get the playoff bye you've been sitting on. If you make it to me, rest assured I'm gonna fuck you up Marylou.
Playoffs/Championship Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:17 am

Hard to argue with that Jim. It sucks that I am playing you this week where I need a win, but it is lucky that Cherish is going to beat Mark, so even if I lose Mark will probably to. So all that equals both of us still being tied, still at least 1 game ahead of the others.

Then the next week I have BIG RED, and Mark is playing his BFF. Cherish plays Excellence (Mediocrity). That I think ends in me getting shot into the #2 see, which has been with Mark forever. Cherish then moves into a tie (but ahead of Mark because of points) for 3rd place. TJack will be right behind.

Then in week 14 I hopefully beat Dan and his 2 stud RB's, to keep the #2 seed and more importanly the bye in week 15 of the playoffs.

I am just gunning for that bye week, it would be really nice to take a week vacation and just wait for the opponent the following week.

I hope I don't play Cherish or Jim before the championship game. If I get the #2 seed I will not play Jim until then, but I really don't feel like playing my wife either. That would hurt.

That all being said I would be scared of Cherish, Jim, and me if I were you....
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 am

Tough break for Boiler and NOT, you guys have Jim remaining on your schedule and both need a win in the worst way...Oh well, 2 out of 3 is best case scenario for yous guys.
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:30 pm

things are gonna get really jumbled if I can pull off a win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Not to step on any toes, but I am supremely confident that neither myself or Todd will make it near a playoff. We will come close to the playoffs like the Browns come close to..........well the playoffs, I mean they fucking suck. Seriously though, I wish I could suck my own dick the way the top three or four of you are, but the fact of the matter is I am not that good at it. For now though I will relish in my slushy victory over my arch nemisis and forever possible option for a roommate, Todd "not just an apprentice anymore so go fuck yourself Donny Trump" Whybrew, or as he was called in his only semester in college by mostly himself, "Brew". You know like a brewed beer? "Brew". Just call me "Brew", don't even think about it, that's what everyone else calls me, so now I am going strictly by "Brew". NO this won't NOT catch on, it HAS to. Well just call me the Lovemakers cause I'm still "technically" a virgin.-The Electric Douche
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Oh my God Brandon you have me litterally laughing out loud here at school! I am browsing the forum because these little blind whipper snappers can't see shit, but the fact that I am laughing blew my cover! Expect to hear from my boss, and then me, and then Thomas is going to come in and do his touchdown dance that he did at the talent show last year at school. I enjoy you!
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 pm

Things are really starting to heat up after week 13!

After my improbable (and crazy) win I along with Mark (fresh off of his own comeback) have clenched playoff births (or is it berths?). Either way I am sure that Mark is as relieved as I am to be in the playoffs. Especially me, since I have sucked the last 2 years. It is nice to be dancing again.

Then it gets really close...Cherish, TJack, and NOT are all vying for the last 3 spots, and Dan is right on all of their heels. Dan has more points than the 2 guys, so if he can pull out a win against me and one of the 2 fellows lose than they can be knocked out. The only way that Cherish misses the playoffs is if she loses, and then Dan wins and scores like 100 points more than her.

Me and Mark are tied for 2nd place, with him having a heap more points than me. The only way that I get the 2 seed is if I win, and Mark loses or ties to Brandon (GO BRANDON!!!!).

Pretty close stuff and coming right down to the wire!
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:40 am

I made the playoffs too.... Playoffs/Championship Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 am

dont jinx me brandon!! i havent taken my test yet! im technically still an appretice until next friday. but anyways, i do remember the "Brew" phase. haha, good times. kinda like i also remember the "Im going to the Air Force.....yeah, Im going to fly over Korea in spy planes because i am going to be a Korean linguist." ..............speaking of finishing my apprenticeship, at least I have finished something.

but, brake is right, the browns suck this year, and neither one of us will be near the playoffs. in fact, ive been shut out of the playoffs in all three of my leagues this year. one of which came down to points and was realllly close the whole year. its bites a big one, but hey, u know hat they say. "you win some, and you lose some" or in my case, u always lose, your team always loses, and thats just the way things are.

having said that, still looking forward to next year
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 am

sometimes your the windshield, other times your the bug....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Wow the Air Force thing, thanks for the clear view into my past and the lovely memory of some of the things I haven't finished, but here is a point that is a very small but still clear view into what you can look forward to, sort of a crystal ball in your face and it's my ball Todd. It's my ball because I am the gypsy, I am the Gypsy and you are the person with a ball in your face having a gypsy tell him what he can look forward to in his future as an Electrician in a Union. Guys Todd, you will work with a bunch of guys Todd. No girls, no hot women but Men! Filthy stinky foulmouth wookie-like men. Men that used to be you and are now them. Your future Todd. Congratulations though and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, we are all proud of you. I know your parents are and your sister if she has heard the news at all is proud. Troy I know feels warm inside from his roommate, warm like the sleeve of a winter coat riddled with warm apple sauce covered porkchops. But most of all, your Criq is proud. The Godfather of course sees a son that he mentored through making tough life decisions, working through the hardtimes of juggling tough training, school, hard work conditions, bussing tables and smoking their God Damn Balls off; and now he sees you as not only a son but also a brother in the Union! It is something to be proud of and a bigger and tougher earned accomplishment than most people can say they have done, especially in their early twenties! Finally, your Brothers are fucking prouder than fuck out of your ass. Your "stubborn, long story telling, worst yet best tight end The Goats have ever had, I wouldn't love you as a brother if you weren't the way you are, white than Casper Cum" ASS!!!

To stray away from all the FF talk, on the one page I haven't really earned the right to write on, and give some mad props to my Nigga Todd "Why so STRaNge?" Whybrew!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy all the dude's!!j/k. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playoffs/Championship   Playoffs/Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Playoffs/Championship
Page 1 of 1