GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2009 Playoffs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

2009 Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Playoffs!   2009 Playoffs! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:03 pm

So here they are...the playoffs.

Congrats to the 6 teams that have fought all season to make it here, and good luck to them all.

To Jim, you have dominated all year, and that is big.

To Mark, you have been one of the most consitent people in the league since it began. You seem to always be in the hunt, and in the playoffs.

To Cherish, you have a great team, and it is almost entirely the team you drafted. That is saying something.

To Jordan, you make me proud. You have certainly had your ups and downs, injuries, but scratche and clawed your way here, and worked very hard.

To Pat, just like in real football, you just shut up and play...good. That is awesome.

For the other 6, congrats on a good year anyway, and sorry things didn't work out for you. Most was not because of a lack of effort, but I hope to see you all back next year trying to make it to the big dance.

Thanks to everyone for a great year so far, and good luck!

Ryan aka the Commish
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

2009 Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Playoffs!   2009 Playoffs! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Next week.

Projected Champ VS Reigning Champ

Ryan VS NOT

can't wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

2009 Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Playoffs!   2009 Playoffs! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Should be a great week!

That being said, I don't think the upsets that happened in week 1 will happen again. I was bummed out to see Cherish lose no doubt, but the other upset was crazy. Those trades just didnt work out for Mark.

It has been an interesting year, and I am just thankful that I didn't run into Jim earlier than the championship game.

I think I had the high score this round of the playoffs though, so I would've been fine against the #6 seed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

2009 Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Playoffs!   2009 Playoffs! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 am

Royalty wrote:
Should be a great week!

That being said, I don't think the upsets that happened in week 1 will happen again. I was bummed out to see Cherish lose no doubt, but the other upset was crazy. Those trades just didnt work out for Mark.

It has been an interesting year, and I am just thankful that I didn't run into Jim earlier than the championship game.

I think I had the high score this round of the playoffs though, so I would've been fine against the #6 seed.

you just never know Ryan. I didn't think Brees would get 8 points, same thing could happen to Warner. It's unlikely, but still possible. Who knows, since the Cards clinched their division they might bench Warner at halftime if they have a lead. Might want to work on establishing a running game.

The trades def. worked out for me. DJax, Colston, and LT have won every game for me when all 3 of them start (only game I lost was when DJax was out). Ryan, you hit it on the head with it has been an interesting year. Should make for an interesting finish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com

2009 Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Playoffs!   2009 Playoffs! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:38 am

I'm sorry but you have no chance of winning TJack. None. Jim could bench his QB position, and still score enough points to win. I think Jim is gonna hit a nail on the head when he hammers it into the coffin you've been resting in since you beat Cherish, who is also his Daughter BTW. If you beat my daughter, I would be like,"so I do have children afterall, thanks a lot good looks, personality and lack of condoms!!!"
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

2009 Playoffs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Playoffs!   2009 Playoffs! EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 2:19 am

your killing me lol 2009 Playoffs! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Sponsored content