GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My apologies to the Hammer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Excellence
2007 Champion
2007 Champion
Excellence

My apologies to the Hammer Empty
PostSubject: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 pm

I think we can all say that was a dumb fight. I am sorry for my part. I dont like shit talk, and i never will, thats a fact. I just dont see the point. That said, that is one of the reasons i will be stepping down. I do not fit the profile that you guys are looking for in this league, just like some others. I know i dont talk and whatever like you all asked for everyone, thats just how i play. I know its now how you play, and thats ok. You said at the start of the season that people that dont talk will be asked to leave, so i am gonna make that less of a hassle for you and be the first to just step down. That is what i was thinking when i said it yesterday, so no it wasnt an empty statement.

Jim i think you are a great guy, i dont play this game like you, and that is no reason to get mad at you like i did. I apologize. Like i said i let things bottle up, and i exploded, my bad.

It has been fun playing with you all, i wish you well in FF and will see you around outside of this.

-ex out
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Well a couple things:

I know that it is unrealistic to get everyone in the league to be active. Especially if you are talking about being as active as Jim or I. Nobody likes football and talking about it more than us. I know that people have their opinions about FF, but don't let them be heard sometimes.

I know that we were asking everyone to talk at the begining of the league, but this was just aimed to make it fun for everyone. If you don't like to talk, then it's whatever. Like I said, it is unrealistic to get on the league every hour and see a new comment. I feel that I had to say that it was a requirement for everyone to talk, so hopefully everyone would. I knew in my heart that there would be people that don't, but I was okay with that. The alarming fact for me was the amount of people that didn't talk though. I was dreaming about a league that was full of talkers, and it just didn't happen. Nobody's fault I guess. I know that it will just be the same next year, because we will not magically find 5 or 6 guys that talk a lot, so I am okay with people not talking as much.

Look Ben, if you want to leave the league, one that you have been apart of for all 4 years, then go ahead. I guess I am here to ask you to reconsider though. I feel like I am losing a friend or something, because we have got to talk about football when we get together! The league would not be the same without you. I know that you don't talk, but the fact is that you are a good player and a better friend. The league has changed throughout the years, but there is a core that has stayed the same (Me, Cherish, Jim, Todd, and You). I am not begging, but just asking you to reconsider. It would be wierd to have ANOTHER new guy come in next year.

I don't know what I am trying to accomplish here, but I hope I do. I know I might, but I am not meaning to piss anyone off at all..
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 am

And I guess Jim and I thought that it wouldn't be too much for people to say "good game", or "Damn I sucked this week", or "you suck, I rule!", or "I'm alive!"....

You didn't have to talk shit or even like it. The whole point was that it is no fun for people basically playing the computer. We all could join a public league with a bunch of strangers and autopilots, but we have our own private custom league that is 4 years strong and made up of friends and family. I guess we expected different from a personal league.
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:26 am

1 more thing...

I can't help but to notice that the year that Ben is getting so upset is the 1 (and only 1) year that he is not doing real well. Every year you have been in the playoffs and it just seems strange that the one year you are not in the hunt you get upset. I am not saying that you are bitching, but perhaps you have been spoiled by the years past.

Losing is a part of FF, and I have proved that throughout the year, with Jim right there with me.
Back to top Go down
Excellence
2007 Champion
2007 Champion
Excellence

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 am

never said i was upset, im not upset at all, not in the least bro.
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 am

This got way out of hand. Was gonna call you last night but didn't want to bug you during the game. Gimme a call please. Let's make this right. 364-3452

Jim
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Delightful Afternoon
Rookie
Rookie
Delightful Afternoon

Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:57 am

Ben-your apology means alot. And this did get way out of hand. We are all friends and fam! I hope you'll reconsider not playing next year, we'd miss the competition. I love you
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 am

This started in public so I wanted it to end in public. I just called & talked to Ben. We agreed the whole thing was silly all around.

Ben was classy. We had a good long talk.

We ended the conversation as: "Love you bro" /"Love you to man"

It's all good.

The end.
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My apologies to the Hammer   My apologies to the Hammer Empty

Back to top Go down

My apologies to the Hammer
Page 1 of 1