GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hammer and Royalty Bet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Hammer and Royalty Bet Empty
PostSubject: Hammer and Royalty Bet   Hammer and Royalty Bet EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Oh no, Jim may be getting more and more upset by the day with his team in the GD5.

He also may be getting a big lump in his throat when he thinks about a gentlemen's bet I made with him at the draft. The bet was that I said Calvin Johnson will outproduce Randy Moss by the end of the year. The loser has to get on their knees at the end-o-year celebration/trophy presentation and apologize to the winner.

Megatron is winning 102 to 69 through 5 weeks.

I may be a tad worried that Randy Moss does not have a bye week this week, but CJ is proving that no matter who is throwing it to him he produces. It is scary to think of what he would do with Tom throwing it to him.

Just for the record I also predicted that not only CJ will outproduce him, but also Miles Austin and AJ as well.

Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hammer and Royalty Bet   Hammer and Royalty Bet EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:25 am

Fuck Randy Moss and and Fuck Brett Favre. I would have been better off if Moss stayed Brady's bitch from the looks of it. The whole scenario has me barfing in my mouth.

I don't wish injury on anyone but Megaturd will go down for the count sooner or later.

Quote :
Just for the record I also predicted that not only CJ will outproduce him, but also Miles Austin and AJ as well.
-Don't get too froggy son. alien
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hammer and Royalty Bet   Hammer and Royalty Bet EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:13 am

yeah, but moss sucking is great for me!! the more they double team him and scare brett off of him, the more percy gets!!! PERCY HARVIN IS GOLD!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammer and Royalty Bet   Hammer and Royalty Bet Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammer and Royalty Bet
Page 1 of 1