GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 13 adjustment...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Week 13 adjustment... Empty
PostSubject: Week 13 adjustment...   Week 13 adjustment... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 am

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to inform everybody of the change I made to Sage's roster.

I took away a fumble recovery and touchdown (8 points) from his NO's defense. This is because of the play that I am sure EVERYONE saw in the highlights in where Drew Brees was intercepted, and then Robert Meachem (WR for NO) took the ball away from the defender and then returned it for the touchdown. Stattracker didn't give credit to the D, but Yahoo did, so that led me to research it.

The Defense did not have 3 fumble recoverys and a TD. The offensive player caused, and returned the fumble for a TD.

I know it seems shady because it is my team Sage is against, but I assure you if anyone had a case and came to me with it I would research it and make the corrections accordingly.

Todd earlier in the season had an issue, and I looked into it. Turns out that Yahoo fixed the problem itself, so I didn't have to do anything. Now, if Yahoo fixes it's problem this time I will put the 8 points back onto Sage's team. I have texted all of you informing you of the change.

Ryan

PS-I have a feeling it will not matter anyways, because Rayn Grant only has to get 5 points to tie me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

Week 13 adjustment... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 13 adjustment...   Week 13 adjustment... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 pm

Okay, Yahoo fixed the problem, so there is no confusion now I hope.

Good thing to, I didn't want to be acused of cheating, but I felt that I had to make it right. Glad that Yahoo did as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com

Week 13 adjustment...
Page 1 of 1