GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' Empty
PostSubject: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:27 am

Jordan............even a retarded bear can find his way to honey every once in a while.

Gage is not going to get u that many points every week. they are a running team, and when they play the steelers they have to resort to other options, options that will usually not be considered.

brady had trouble getting settled in, and i was worried for a bit, but he is back. only brady puts together 2 drives and throws 2 great passes through traffic like that. and being as its the first week, every league has a few of those early blow up teams that dont have any consistencey and fall off after week 5.

i will have another chance at you this season, and i WILL beat you by at least double the margin of victory that you had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 am

Well I don't even really feel i need to defend my loss, just look at what AP, John Carlson, and Santonio Holmes did versus the entire rest of Troy's team. A lucky win and thats all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
TJack36
2008 Champion
2008 Champion

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 am

Todd - tbh, I don't know how in the hell I beat you this week haha. But hey, I got a W. UNDEFEATED STILL
Back to top Go down
http://www.101gfx.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 am

btw, i lmao, eistfsafe! wdefthta everything all the time? dwnti fuckin english anymore?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 am

You lost me there todd haha
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 am

He hates the lmao, roflmao, and all those things...He'd rather call a spade a spade, and fucking fucking you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
jvsage83
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
jvsage83

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:09 am

I can't really brag about my win cause it was by the skin of my ass......literally....and Ben congrats on that Fred Jackson pick.....I have a feeling I'm really going to regret not taking him.....oh well shit happens
Back to top Go down
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 pm

Yeah, I think that the Lynch/Jackson handcuff (which I had a year too early last year Crazy ) was a MUST. That ranks among the top for me, along with:

Westbrook/McCoy High Five
-AP/Chester Crazy
Addai/Brown Crazy

There are of course other possible handcuffs(Gore/Coffee, Brown/Williams, Johnson/White to name a few), but let's not confuse handcuffs with backfield comittees. The whole purpose of a handcuff is not for it to be a headache for owners who have 2 backs that split carries, but to have the back-up incase your star goes down. Looks like my McCoy/Westbrook might be coming into play this week.

Oh, and speaking of backfield comittees, hows about Chris Johnson and Frank Gore stating their cases for not splitting with ANYBODY this week?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'   Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin' Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Week 1 Shit-Talkin'
Page 1 of 1