GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
GOAT DYNASTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Draft strategies go out the window?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

Do Draft strategies go out the window? Empty
PostSubject: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 am

so seriously.....................

everyone has draft strategies. pick up RB's first, pick up WR's first, get your big name QB right away, one of each to get your starting line up, or just get the best available???

more times than not, after the first 5-7 picks, you end up just taking the best available players and who fits in with your team the best?

opinions?
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:06 am

I prefer not to give the combination to the bank vault untill after my withdraw so I won't give you my strategy.

I will point out that only 2 owners picked a WR in the first round. Those same 2 owners finished 1st & 2nd last year. coincidence? I think not. Go ahead and take your stud QB's & RB's while I smile and take your $25
Back to top Go down
https://goat.darkbb.com
Royalty
Football God
Football God
Royalty

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 am

THÖR'S HAMMER™ wrote:
I prefer not to give the combination to the bank vault untill after my withdraw so I won't give you my strategy.

I will point out that only 2 owners picked a WR in the first round. Those same 2 owners finished 1st & 2nd last year. coincidence? I think not. Go ahead and take your stud QB's & RB's while I smile and take your $25

nicely said man! It just depends on where you draft... I knew that with my pick 10 I could
most likely land Andre Johnson, who ended up being the number 1 Wr. What surprised me was that nobody took Fitz before me.... Hindsight I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lskc.synthasite.com
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 am

THÖR'S HAMMER™ wrote:

if you prefer not to give the "combination" away, perhaps you shouldnt have pointed out that the #1 and #2 both drafted WR's........hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 am

The Lovemaker wrote:

if you prefer not to give the "combination" away, perhaps you shouldnt have pointed out that the #1 and #2 both drafted WR's........hmmmmm

Having the first # to the infinite "combination" gets you one step closer to nuthin.
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:40 am

haha.

speaking of drafts......we will have a few new faces in this year's draft. one of which is going to be this super hot chick that i live with Wink

kathleen was hesitant, but we got online and she signed up for the league last night, and if there is any question of whether or not she will be in to it, she sent me this text earlier today while i was at work....

"I have been plotting my strategy all day and have a full proof plan of action. Prepare for utter fantasy annihilation!"

sound familiar? haha lol!
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:39 pm

I like it!
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:34 am

so, i have my first big draft on the 13th!!!!!!!!!! wont know the order of the draft until it starts. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! butter my biscuits im excited!!
Back to top Go down
THÖR'S HAMMER
Football God
Football God
THÖR'S HAMMER

Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:44 am

Grab TO #1! He is gonna blow up!

If you don't do it in that league at least do it in ours.

If he gets past the first 6 picks, I'll leave him for you. Do Draft strategies go out the window? Fresse
Back to top Go down
The Lovemaker
All-Pro
All-Pro
The Lovemaker

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:18 am

hahaha! whatever jim, although u know if i am feeling frinsky i might just do that.

in all seriousness though, i am stoked about the bengals recieving squad right now. ochocinco and T.O. are getting along well, palmer is set to have a good season, they have great back-ups behing them, their running game is looking better, their deffense is much improved.......what do you all think? contenders this year???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Draft strategies go out the window?   Do Draft strategies go out the window? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Draft strategies go out the window?
Page 1 of 1